About our role
As an NDIS National Occupational Therapist Lead, you will work closely with your team of consultant’s and report to the General Manager of NDIS & Wellness to ensure a consistently high standard of NDIS business line service delivery. You will actively develop, manage and support your consultants to ensure that they fulfil their potential, are happy in their role, delivering a high quality NDIS clinical service.
- Lead the team of Occupational Therapy Consultants to drive high quality NDIS service delivery.
- Attraction, selection, and retention of Occupational Therapy Consultants.
- Delivery of 1;1 clinical mentorship to Occupational Therapy Consultants.
- Delivery of in-service training in line with consultant skills gaps.
- Support the General Manager of NDIS & Wellness using your clinical expertise in identifying and pursing new referral opportunities.
- Develop the Occupational Therapy NDIS Service offering.
- Management of Occupational Therapy Consultant performance against their KPI’s.
- Support the Graduate program and development of genuine staff pathways.
- Cooperate and take an active role by participating in the WHS Management System.
We are hiring throughout our following nationwide locations
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum 5 years’ clinical experience and significant NDIS experience.
- Experience with state and federal based legislation
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Ability to lead and manage teams
- High level of customer service
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, aptitude for time-management and organise your own day, and high level writing abilities
- EXCELLENT remuneration package, referral & sign-on BONUSES
- FLEXIBLE working arrangements and a focus on work/life balance (WFH)
- SUPPORT through ongoing study with professional development & support with CPD Registration
- Diverse, client-focused and ENERGETIC environment
- Fully paid for bi-annual CELEBRATIONS & Friday Fun events throughout the year
For a confidential discussion, please call Jack Sheppard (General Manager) on 0410 939 970.
*Based on an organisational risk assessment, the clients we service and our newly formed COVID Vaccination Policy, we can only recruit persons with at least double vaccination.
"*" indicates required fields